Saturday, December 2, 2017

Great times in Galilee

We just got back from an 11 day, 10 night trip to Galilee. It was incredible! My favorite part was quiet time to ponder at Capernaum, Magdala, and on the Sea of Galilee. Although I've been to Galilee a few times, I had had more pondering time by the 2nd day of this trip than all of the others combined. And that's good for me because I love pondering!

Time is insufficient to give a blow-by-blow of each site, so here are some highlights:


Loved Galilee campfires with my sweetheart!


Lani taught with power at Magdala!


Maria and I took this picture together at St. Peter's Primacy as we talked about John 21.


My favorite place in Galilee. So many incredible things happened here, and I always feel an amazing spirit out by the lake.


My favorite picture from our trip. Happy together on the Sea of Galilee.


We played a real turkey bowl on Thanksgiving. Great plays were made by all.


Took the four girls to a chocolate factory. It was incredible!


Loved Nazareth Village.


Especially the food!



Beautiful artwork was plentiful.


Yardenit is a beautiful place. 

Can't beat the Sea of Galilee.


Loved providing counsel from the so-called "Moses seat."


Mt. Carmel -- great location, great scriptures, great students.

No comments: